Ure Seal H2o
URE–SEAL H2O – Gloss is a 2-part water reducible, Crystal Clear Urethane. … Ure Seal H20 – Water Based – Enhancing – Joint Stabilizing – Premium Sealer.
Ure Seal H2o is a high-performance clear coating that can be used inside or out to protect and enhance Brick Pavers for years of a wet look finish while providing a high gloss with superior joint sand stabilization. Innovative Concrete Technologies’ Ure-Seal H2O has excellent abrasion and chemical resistance with a high gloss or natural finish. The mild odor makes it ideal for interior applications. Ure-Seal H2O will not yellow and will form a very hard protective coating for high traffic surface areas as well as countertops, restaurants, decorative concrete, and brick pavers. Ure-Seal H2O can be used anywhere for that high durability and superior chemical resistance.
Benefits of Ure-Seal H2o
- Joint sand hardens to a concrete-like barrier
- Helps prevent weed & mildew growth from pavers
- Will not allow for pavers to shift, sink or wobble
- 5-7 year durability
- Will not need to be stripped off before sealing in the future
- Excellent abrasion & superior chemical resistance
- High gloss/sheen with a very rich color enhancement
- Will form an extremely hard protective Coating
- Perfect Coating for high traffic areas
- Can be applied after cleaning to damp pavers
- Will not yellow or turn white!
- Low ( VOC ) Volatile Organic Compounds & low odor!
- Ure Seal is Industry leader in UV resistance
- Ideal for both residential and commercial paver sealing applications
- Locally Owned and Manufactured