Pressure washing also known as Pressurized cold water pressure cleaning is used to clean a variety of surfaces including exterior house walls, driveways, sidewalks, storefronts, etc, where the dirt is superficial and due to rain, dust, and fungal growth. For stubborn stains such as grease, gum, and oil, the power of steam cleaning is required. From kitchen areas to plant machinery, only steam will get it really clean. Hot water pressure cleaning is much more effective and sanitary than cold water pressure washing. This creates a diffused uniformed cleaning pattern that can clean surfaces more evenly without damage.
What makes a pressure washing company different?
Pressure washing companies are a dime a dozen in Florida.
However, very few of them are Registered, Certified & Properly Insured, in addition to being background checked. We have a dedicated team with multiple trucks – capable of taking on any size project. And those trucks are filled with the best commercial grade power washing equipment available.
- 250 degree. diesel fired hot water pressure cleaners
- Surface scrubbers in the right size to complete your task no matter how Large or Small.
- Multitude of Environmentally Friendly pressure cleaning chemicals
- Experienced & Certified Technicians
- After hour & weekend operations available
- Commercial and Residential Pressure Cleaning
- 3 trucks on standby ready to serve you
- In full compliance with most compliance agencies
- Commercial Liability Insurance
- Recovery Systems in place
Commercial Clients to also include US Ports and Secure locations.
- Completed, Passed and up to date: Background Checks to include, but not limited to:
Protect Your Business
Adhering to proper wash water recovery and treatment practices is not only a moral obligation to the environment, but a legal requirement as well. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and other agencies fine and penalize companies who do not properly invest in wash water recovery treatment.
EPA requires businesses to adhere to standards that very often include implementation of a wash water recovery and treatment system.